Maps of Vail
Real-time Colorado road conditions
Getting To Vail Spa:
Vail Spa is located in Lionshead Village of Vail, which is west of the Main Vail Village. Exit Interstate 70 in Vail, Exit 176, and head west on the South Frontage Road for about 1 mile.
Directions from Denver to Vail Spa
Take I-70 West towards Grand Junction. Continue approximately one hundred miles on I-70 West to Exit 176 Vail. Take Exit 176 off ramp and merge right into roundabout. Stay in the roundabout and continue under I-70. Take the first right onto South Frontage Road heading West to Lionshead. Continue on South Frontage Road West approximately one mile. Begin looking for “Vail Spa” sign on your left and enter the parking garage.
Directions from Eagle County Airport (EGE) to Vail Spa
Exit the airport, pass Costco, turn right onto US Hwy 6 and continue for approximately 5 miles. At the roundabout, proceed 1/2 way through (straight) and look for signs for I-70 East. Then turn right onto I-70 East and continue for approximately 26 miles. Take Exit 176 off ramp and merge right onto South Frontage Road heading West to Lionshead. Continue on South Frontage Road West approximately one mile. Begin looking for “Vail Spa” sign on your left and enter the parking garage.
Driving to Vail, Colorado - GateWay TO Vail Resort
From Eagle County Airport to Vail Village
- From the airport parking lot turn left at stop sign.
- Turn right at the next stop sign and merge onto Highway 6.
- Continue through the town of Eagle, following the Interstate 70 East signs
- Travel east on Interstate 70
- Exit Interstate 70 in Vail, Exit 176
From Denver to Vail
- Travel west on Interstate 70 for 85 miles
- Exit #176 (Vail)
From Denver International Airport to Vail
- Exit Denver International Airport to Pena Boulevard
- Travel west on Interstate 70 (approx. 100 miles)
- Exit #176 (Vail)
Map of Vail and Lionshead Villages
Vail Bus ROute Maps
click on maps to view larger versions