Vail Arts & Entertainment
NightLife in Vail
Vail is consistently recognized as one of North America's most exciting and vibrant ski towns, not only for its amazing terrain, but because of the diverse arts and entertainment options. There is something for everyone including a wide variety of bars, clubs, and restaurants in addition to the amazing cultural opportunities and events all year round.
Hot Summer Nights and bud light street beat - free concerts in Vail
Vail offers amazing year-round events including a free wonter concert series, the Bud Light Street Beats, and a free summer concert series, the Hot Summer Nights events. All concerts are free and during the peak summer and winter seasons for locals and visitors alike. Make sure to check out our events calendar for the most up to date information on these concerts and more events going on right now in the Vail Valley.
Friday Afternoon Club FAC on Vail Mountain
Start off the weekend with Vail's only mountaintop Friday Afternoon Club (FAC) at Adventure Ridge, at the top of the Eagle Bahn gondola. FAC begins at 5pm on the Talon's Deck at Eagle's Nest. All the concerts are free and include events, food, and drink for the whole family. Guests can ride the gondola to the event for free after 4pm.
Cultural Events in Vail
Vail is known for its incredible and abundant cultural activities going on year-round. Vail Snow Daze is the official winter kick-off party that features amazing free concerts all week long. Carnivail is a fun, free way to celebrate Mardi Gras. With a Fat Tuesday Parade and the world's highest low country crawfish boil, this event is a local's favorite. Vail Film Festival will return for the 9th year in a row March 29th- April 1st. The Taste of Vail, April 5th- 7th is one of the best and most well-know food and wine festivals in the country. Enjoy a wide variety of events concluding with the famous Mountain Top Picnic. Vail brings the winter season to a close with a week long celebration, Spring Back to Vail; April 9th- 15th . This incredible week of festivities includes the World Pond Skimming Championships, giveaways, and a huge, free, blow-out concert.
Apres Ski Scene
Hot Nightlife in Vail
- Vendetta's - Featuring pizza by the slice, this is the hang out for Vail's ski patrollers. Located in Vail Village on Bridge Street.
- The Bully Ranch - A local's favorite! Be sure try a "mud-slide" drink and enjoy the true Colorado Western cuisine and barbecue. Located in the Sonnenalp Resort in Vail Village.
- The Red Lion- Live music and a great deck make this a perfect apres ski venue. Get there early to claim a prized spot on the front deck. Located in Vail Village on Bridge Street.
- Pepi's - The apres-ski place to listen to live music for a more refined crowd. Located in Vail Village on Bridge Street
- Garfinkel's- Offers a large deck for apres-ski and nightly specials. Located in LionsHead near Eagle Bahn Gondola.
- Los Amigos – With one of the best decks in Vail Village, this Mexican restaurant features great margaritas and the perfect viewing area for watching skiers come down Vail’s famous Pepi’s Face.
- The Tap Room- A local's favorite with burgers, beer, and a front and back deck. Located in the Bridge Street building next to the Vista Bahn chairlift.
Dancing in Vail
- The Club - A late night hot spot with a stage, live music, and great drink specials
- Samana - A club with urban style and dancing
- Whiskey Jack’s – A favorite late-night dancing spot, famous for the pole that attracts a wide variety of amateur dancers.
Vail Sports Bars
- The Altitude Billiards and Sports Lounge - Vail's largest sports bar with big screen TVs, billiards and video games. Located in the Evergreen Lodge
- The Tap Room - One of the newest additions to Vail, offering many TVs and several types of martinis. Located at the top of Bridge Street
- The Sandbar - Located in West Vail, this bar has music, pool tables, shuffle board, numerous TV's including a big screen with couches!
- The George – Located right before the covered bridge in Vail, this downstairs bar offers numerous pool tables as well as a oversized leather chairs and a food menu